Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fall 2007 TV picks

What will you be watching on TV during the upcoming season? If you haven’t already done so, now may be a good time to start planning. I guess your viewing habits may vary based on the technology you employ. Those with the ability to record shows with a DVR may plan differently than those of us who don't have such a device. Also, your type of service may vastly affect the amount of stations and thus shows to choose from. You have more channels to choose from if you have cable or satellite TV.

Below you will find the shows I plan on following during the upcoming Fall 2007 TV season. We don't have satellite or cable and also don't have a DVR. We do have a VCR which will be used here and there to record a few things. So, we are limited to over-the-air channels.

SundayMonday
    • None
TuesdayWednesday
    • None
ThursdayFriday
    • None
Saturday

Midseason shows I will try to watch:


It looks like I am pretty much confined to NBC and ABC. If The Simpson's (FOX) didn't show on Sunday, I may add that to my list. Others shows of interest to me are Dateline (NBC), 48 Hours Investigates (CBS), and 20/20 (ABC).

Jen and I share a mutual interest in The Office, which is my favorite show on TV right now. I can bet Jen's schedule will include shows such as Desperate Housewives and the midseason return of Lost. She'll also probably catch Supernanny.

Drop us a comment with your Fall 2007 TV picks.

2 comments:

Auntie K said...

My picks are Heroes (Monday, NBC), Lost (Wednesday, ABC), and House, MD (Tuesday, Fox). My plan is to break down and get Digital Cable and a DVR, so I can fully enjoy above-mentioned three shows. And so I don't have to go another summer without The Closer (Monday, TNT).

Erin said...

We also have our picks already picked out for the fall season. In fact, we have a spreadsheet that is labeled "Tivo 1", "Tivo 2", and "Watch Live". Yes, it is sad but true :). Our top picks are Lost, Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes and we are planning on trying out a couple new shows... Private Practice, Bionic Woman & Pushing Daisies. I think you guys ought to break down and buy a Tivo. They're only $40 now. As I have told Jen, TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!