Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day???

I'm not really sure if it snowed on Tuesday night or not. When I went to bed it was hailing a ton and when we woke up the next morning our backyard was somewhat of a winter wonderland (or at least as close as it gets in these here parts of Texas). The kids were so excited to go outside and play in it. I had to get ready for my midwife appointment, so Adam got the kids all bundled up and took them out. I think they looked pretty cute and they had a ball playing until they got their gloves soaked and their hands started freezing.
Allie and Jack all dressed and ready to go out.
Jack ate or licked a ton of the ice which is no surprise because he licks everything (including people-he thinks it's hilarious).


The kids playing in the ice.

Allie filled the sand box up with ice. Later it melted and Jack fell in. He was freezing.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, you are getting close!!! I bet you are ready. Well, I know we are not very close but let me know if I can watch your kids for awhile. I'll even take over-nighters. I am brave like that.