Sunday, January 18, 2009

Introducing Lincoln!

Lincoln was born on January 16, 2009 at 1:27pm. He weighed 7 lbs 7 oz and was 20 inches long. It was a relatively short active labor, but I am sure Jen would say that it was not really that "short." I'll let her fill you in on the details. Now on to the pictures.


Here we are at 5:45 am before leaving for the birthing center


This is the room where Lincoln was born


Lincoln was born at 1:27 pm


Jen and Baby Lincoln about 3 hours after his birth


Little Lincoln Logs


Link-a-doo


Already asleep before even getting in the car


West family of five

6 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations West family!!! Lincoln is absolutely adorable!! How much did he weigh? You did a great job Jennifer - I can't wait to meet him!

Erin said...

Alright! I am so excited he is here! I am especially interested in the whole story so I will be waiting for Jen to post that... or at least let me know. Anways, good job Jen! He looks just like the other two. Go figure.

Auntie K said...

still waiting for the Lincoln cam...

Anonymous said...

The "West Family of Five" photo reminds me of another West family of five picture taken when Lincoln's daddy was about the age of Lincoln (that was only yesterday, right?), who was born one day earlier in January than his daddy! It is one of my all-time favorite pictures. Adam's parents were younger and thinner (yes, even right after giving birth!), his siblings adorable, and the family complete. And you can see about as much of Adam as you can Lincoln. I predict that this picture will become one of your all-time faves, too.
Love to all.

Crystal said...

Congrats Jen!!! I love the name Lincoln and he is so cute. I am so glad to find your blog. I can't wait to hear your birth story too and that is so awesome you got to go to the birthing center, I am jealous :) Hope you are getting much needed rest.

Emmy Bludorn said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie. I love his hair. And I'm glad your birthing plans went as planned.