Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our week with Grammy and Nana

Last week my mom (Grammy) and my grandma (Nana) came into town. We had so much fun with them.
Here is Grammy putting makeup on Allie.
The finished product
We have been trying to get a four generation picture taken of me, my mom, my grandmother, and Allie since Allie was born. We have all of our matching outfits picked out, we just never make it to Sears when we are all together. So, we decided to just go ahead and snap one as Grammy and Nana were on their way out the door (no matching outfits).
While my mom was here, she stayed home with Jack so that I could take Allie to the Austin Children's Museum. We met some friends there and had a great time together. The picture above is of Allie driving a replica of an Austin City Bus. I think there may be a future in it for her.
Allie and her friend, Ellie, at the museum dressed up as construction workers.
My mom stayed with the kids for the day on Tuesday so that Adam and I could go to Sea World by ourselves. We had so much fun together, just the two of us (and Shamu).

2 comments:

Auntie K said...

Nice juxtaposition - made-up Allie with blankie and passie close at hand.

Auntie is quite jealous of the curly pony tail. Does the girl know how fortunate she is?

Adam said...

I don't know if Allie understands the curls in her hair and what she is in for. She has her parent's gene pool, which dictates that she will have too much hair on her head (it's already getting like that).