Sunday, October 21, 2007

A little bit taller

Some of us wish that we were just a little bit taller.

Now that Jack likes to climb up on anything he can get his hands on, we have to keep the counters clear. He'll try anything to reach as high as he can and pull down whatever his fingers touch.

Allie likes to play in the kitchen sink and often uses a stool for extra leverage. The other day, Jack found another stool and placed it next to the kitchen sink, trying to emulate his sister's every move. For him, it sure beat trying to stand on Allie's stool.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love them in pull ups especially if they are really wet, gets me so hard to lay them down, take the pull up off and see that little bald c--t slick with pee ready to lick, my great niece is 2 she goes crazy when I eat her p-ss- and I am teaching her to suck my c--k